photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Thursday 21 August 2014

Chapter 1: Plans for the weekend!

Omg, omg! I'm sooo excited, I don't even know where to start. I don't know if it is because of the fact that I'm going to a yoga retreat or maybe it's because I'm going to Sarmizegetusa or just because I'm gonna have 4 days of exploring new stuff! Either, I'm just super happy. Superlative of fantastic I can say.

I'm new into yoga. I've done it previously while I was living in London but unfortunately it was way too pricey for me at that point to continue. But in those 2 months of practising it, I felt amazing. My body, my mind were aligned in peace and joy. I knew that at one point I will be back on the mat. It took me a while, but now it happens the best way ever.




Romina, my yoga instructor is like the sweetest girl ever, I just feel like hugging her every time. She is Argentinian, so our classes are a mix of English, Romanian and Spanish sprinkled with lots of joy and laughter. When I first saw that she is organising this fantastic trip I couldn't believe my eyes (yes, I found out via facebook, of course!). I've been waiting for soooo long to go to Sarmizegetusa, and now I have nailed it. The best way. I won't be just the casual tourist taking pictures. We will have yoga classes, eat Ayurvedic food, meditate and I bet there will be a lot of fun times too. And, of course, I'm going to take pictures and document my experience for the blog. Yup, yup, yup! (You know this little guy, right?)


photocredits: Vatra Daciei


I don't know if you are aware, but Sarmizegetusa is like "Romania's Stonehenge". It is a very strong energetic point, it used to be the religious, political and military capital of the Dacians. Well, I'm gonna find out more about this place and will share here. To be honest I don't know much either.

See....?! Good things come for those who wait. Honestly my heart pumps with joy and my soul is doing a boogie dance.

Let the 400km road trip take us to fantastic encounters!

Love,
Roxana


No comments:

Post a Comment