photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Saturday 8 November 2014

What's cooking....princess?



Well, I must definitely create an "entrepreneurship" category on this blog! My dream that I will write about healthy recipes, alternative life style and similar stuff is put on pause a bit :))
My life at this point sums up to healthy take aways, crazy sleep hours and long working days. And you know what? I love it this way. Maybe this is what this should be all about.

Now that the Christmas is coming (yes, I know, I keep on repeating that since September) everything happens really quick. Last weekend me and my mom have been decorating the shop....for 3 days! And there are still stuff to do in here... It is never ending, honestly. I didn't even get the chance to put the products on the website, and now when I checked ...I realised that the Halloween banner is still up on the slide. Argh!

I love being busy with interesting stuff. And last week, besides my never ending Christmas plans, I helped my mom with a pitch for her events company. Well, the whole concept was amazing... All about the future. We created a hand made vortex tunel, 3D projections and super crazy lights show. I loved it.

Also, at TMT Finance (the job for which I went to Warsaw) I have an event in exactly 10days - TMT Finance World Congress. Luckily I'm not going to London this time. And I say luckily, because there's something BIG "cooking" in Clou's "kitchen"

Until everything comes all together, follow my instagram, you know what they say: a picture is worth a 1000 words (or something like that). So keep an eye there, and hopefully at one point my blog posts will be more often.

Lots of love,
Roxana




No comments:

Post a Comment