photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Friday 17 October 2014

Le fantastic!

Oh my, what a week I had! I'm so happy to see that everything comes together after a looot of work.
One of this week's achievements is that I'm getting closer to the moment when I'm going to launch the English version of the website! Whoop, whoop!  :) I can finally ship to all of you! :D I really hope this will be on time for Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I know most you don't even started to think about it, but I honestly had enough already. This week I've been working with some of my fabulous friends and we organised a very nice photo shooting. I'm so grateful for working with such amazing people! I can't wait to share the results with you!!

Today is my mom's birthday, hooray! She is such a fantastic (crazy) woman.... I love her so much!

Wishing you all a super happy weekend...and until then here's a sneak peek from this week's photo shooting!







No comments:

Post a Comment