photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Friday 10 October 2014

Warsaw Feelings

I really wonder when this whole blogging thing is going to become a habit. I wonder if other bloggers feel the same....you need time to write or should I simply write just stuff & things?

Well, it's been a while since I haven't shared "the story of my life" here and I can say that a lot of things happened. And are happening. And will happen.

First of all, my trip to Warsaw was F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. It pretty much had a bit of everything. I got there on Sunday afternoon, the sky was crystal deep blue and as soon as I reached the hotel, I literally dropped my bags and left to go sightseeing.



Well, I was so super impressed! Magnificent city, loved it. Compared to 6 years ago when I had the chance to visit, it totally changed. The vibe in the air was perfect, music on the streets, a lot of art, happy people and nice architecture. Loved it! There are also a lot of new restaurants and cafes, most of them having amazing design, a lot of focus on the industrial style and there are also places that support healthy eating - vegan, vegetarian.

Niceness all the way.

The conference went well, there were few last minute things, but in the end it was a great success. Proud of me and team! And yes, of course, when in Warsaw with English men.....you end up drinking. All night, facing the most random situations and pretty much ending sleeping less than 4h. I told everybody that I can easily make the script for Hangover part 4. But ..... I love my colleagues and what happens in Warsaw, stays in Warsaw :))

That being said, here are the pictures of my trip. All taken with my iphone, as I forgot that I have my camera with me....ha. I was that amazed.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment