photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Sunday 28 September 2014

On the road again

I woke up with a quote in my mind today: "Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"
So yeah, was so busy this week, that I didn't even think too much of the fact that today I'm going to Warsaw. Few of you might know, but I have a 2nd job besides my shop. Or better said, it's my first job. 

For 3 years and a half I'm working for a company based in London, UK for which I organise international conferences in telecom. I used to have a love-hate relationship with this job when I was staying in London, but since I moved to Bucharest and opened the shop I started to see only the benefits.

So yes, long story short, today I'm going to Warsaw! 


Woohoo!

Will stay there until Wednesday night and will take care of all logistics for our CEE Conference. Lots of work again and a lot of corporate dudes :)) but at the same time a lot of satisfaction at the end of it. And most of all I love the fact that I will see my colleagues again. Sometimes I miss working in a collective. 

Huh, my next months need a lot of planning at this point, I' trying to stay chill and not freak out. At Clou I have so many orders coming which have to be organised, registered, photographed...and I must prepare everything until the tiniest detail for Christmas. And at TMT I have 2 more conferences coming until January. 

But I like it, I know I'm doing it right!


So...bring it onnnn Warsaw!
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment