photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Wednesday 28 January 2015

The fun-fair!

Another January, another fair...and boom!!! All sorts of ideas! :)
It's been quite a tough period at the shop, of course Christmas doesn't count, but before..and now after, I'm really asking myself what to do next.

Unfortunately, the Romanian market for selling house deco is not at its best. With complete sadness, I've seen that another shop in Bucharest decided to close and keep the online shop only. That's totally understandable, having a shop ain't easy. There are days, like today, when you pretty much sell nothing. And then you start asking all sorts of questions: maybe the address is not good, maybe I don't have the right products, and maybe baby...what if. And so on.



So yes, even if the situation is not very pinkish with flowers and joyful songs, we decided to go to Paris to Maison & Objet, pretty much in search for inspiration, in search for new opportunities.

If at the very beginning I was dreaming of having a deco shop, scandinavian style, at this point I see myself forced to adapt to the market needs. Well, I'm flexible, and usually open to new, and this time was the same. So yes, Clou Boutique will focus from now on more on gifts. All sorts of gifts...house gifts (yes, still deco, of course!), men gifts (high demand!), wedding/baptism gifts. Smart gifts, inspirational and cool design, practical.

So chin, chin for a new direction! ;)

And don't forget: change is the only constant!

Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment