photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Tuesday 13 January 2015

The roller coaster

When I started the shop I think I was way to deep in my bubble :) I just didn't know in what I was just launching myself, I had no clue how challenging this will turn up.
But here I am, in 2015. Been trying to write some resolutions for this year, and still planning to do. The end of the year was so eventful. I've learned my lesson... Since this roller coaster ride started, I've learned that from A to B are many loops and turns, and the situation is usually twisted. But always enjoying the ride. That's the only trick we must learn...to enjoy the ride. If your intention has been set, if you do everything straight from the heart, you just have to adapt..because things always come along nicely. We must have patience.



So yes, 2015. I feel it's going to be a great one. I can say I want this, and that from this year, but it is very hard to define, to make a list of the things I want. Not because I want too many, I just believe this year is going to be a great one and every day I will learn new things and adapt my way. Yes, I have a vision of what I want, but I'm sure there are different ways to reach that. Of course, I will eat healthy, practice more sports...and all the other resolutions :P 

So chin, chin! For a great 2015, full of lessons, blessings and love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment