photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Friday 5 September 2014

A s.t.a.r.... to Paris!

Oh what a day! :) A wonderful, fascinating, gorgeous day! Last night it rained and I had such a good long sleep....perfect for the day that was coming.

I woke up with a wonderful news... I've been on TV! Well, I knew I was going to be as I have given a short interview last week, but I totally missed the news on the day. So here are my 30seconds of fame! I do look good on TV, right? And look at my shop!! <3 lovely.

Then, another good news popped in my inbox: My shop was approved on Tripadvisor. It needs some editing (add pics and stuff) but ... it's on! Check it out here.

And the most exciting part of today is that...I'm off to Paris!! yuhuu! Me & mom are going to Maison & Objet to get some super cool stuff for Christmas. I can't wait to see what's going to inspire us!



So, that being told, I do have all the rights to feel like "A star travelling to Paris for the Design Week". Well, 4 days!


Bisou!!!
Roxana



No comments:

Post a Comment