photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Monday 22 September 2014

Equinox time

It's that mid point of the year again. That moment when the day equals the night, when in the Northern hemisphere the autumn starts to show it's colour and in the Southern hemisphere spring starts to bloom. Either way, it is a transition point...and we must make the most of it. It is the time to reflect on our life and to make plans for the future.

And this is exactly what I'm doing at this point. I realised late that today is the 22nd, which means the equinox. But whole day long I've been making plans and plans. And it's been such a wonderful productive day. I really do feel that times are changing and good things are coming. 

It feels like a transition moment now though. The shop is not busy, which from a sales point of view is not OK...rent goes on no matter what :(  But, I accept it, and I take care of other stuff which prepare Clou for the glory days that are about to come! I love transition times and most of all I love when I'm aware of them, no panic involved just good thoughts and lots of positive energy.










Today I'm really happy that I have managed to give the shop an autumn look and that I have done beautiful partnerships with wonderful Romanians for the "Made in Ro" section of my website (more to come!). And yes, soon...(won't promise how soon, because this whole technological process is above my understanding!) the website will be in English too! :D woohoo!!
And I got beautiful handmade jewellery from India!! And ... I have wonderful body creams and delicious bio cosmetics from a wonderful lady. 





Let's have a wonderful equinox, full of joy and love!

Big hug!
Roxana

No comments:

Post a Comment