photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stuff and things and autumn.... blings!

Shame, shame, shame....But who's the one to blame?! It's been a week since I got back from Paris and just 10 minutes ago my full energy tapped me on the shoulder and was like "hey you, enough...!"

Paris was a wonderful-exhausting mix of inspiration and energies. The fair, which is not small (at all!!) was again the source of multiple shows of fireworks in my brain. As in....lots and lots of ideas.


When I hear someone saying "OMG, you are going to Paris, I envy you!", I simply feel like going crazy and slap them. :)) First of all, my dear friends, I do not like Paris. Just like that. It's dirty, the french from Paris are rude and oh yes, it smells like poop and pee all over the place. I like the architecture, the fact that it's Paris. But that's it. And secondly, the fair is next to the airport, next to the hotel. So no Paris, just fair.


At the fair it is crazy bananas. There are soooo many styles, so many ideas, so many people that you just don't know where to go and what to do. It feels like someone dropped you there out of nowhere. But I LOVE IT. As I said, fantastic inspiration. 
So well, I think we've done a good job: we ordered nice stuff for Christmas and the coming period, we changed suppliers, we found new ones and decided to stop collaboration with old ones... So I think we are improving.










Much love, joy and laughter!
Roxana


1 comment:

  1. Sounds so amazing I wanna go there :)) anyhow, gimme a sign when you change the collection - looking forward <3

    ReplyDelete