photo clousadventures-2_zps596f32bc.jpg

Monday 1 September 2014

This autumn I harvest happiness

I can't believe it's September already. I really don't understand time anymore. It feels like yesterday I was waiting for cherries and now I'm thinking of Christmas. Well, I'm the extreme kind of person I might say... But as soon as I know it's September I have to think a lot more in advance. I need to plan everything for the shop. And when I say in advance I mean it. I have ordered some of the Christmas products in January. I don't even know what I got anymore.

Anyways, summer is officially over. And it was a good one. Top good. All I wanted to do this summer was to go alone on a holiday and disconnect from everything and travel around Romania a bit. First part happened in June when I was in Cyprus and visited a friend, and the second part was just a week ago. Honestly, the trip around Romania was totally unexpected, actually I thought it was never going to happen.. But yup, life is surprising :D

So here comes autumn and it already feels amazing. Outside temperature is perfect, people are back from holidays, vibe in the city is super happy and the light outside is milder. I love it. 

And if it's September it's Paris Design Week, and if it's Paris Design Week it's Maison & Objet time. Which meaaans.... on Friday I'm off to Paris to get some more cute-amazing-cosy-nice stuff for the shop. And yet again, I don't know what I need or what I'm going to order. All I know is that awesomeness is on its way.

Autumn, welcome to my life! It's time to harvest happiness, joy and love!



Mwaaah, mwaaah!
Roxana
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment